(1)Management by objective was put forward by
A Taylor B Vroom C Drucker D Babbage
(2)The father of “scientific management” is
A Weber B Taylor C Mintzberg D Katz
(3)The process of management involves the functions of planning, leading, and
A accounting B creating C innovating D organizing
(4)The general environment of an organization would include
A the natural environment B resource suppliers
C consumer groups D customers
(5)Resource acquisition and customer satisfaction are important when an organization is viewed an a/an
A bureaucracy B closed system
C open system D pyramid
(6) are personal beliefs that help determine whether a behavior will be consider ethical or unethical.
A Values B Attitudes C Motives D Needs
(7)Influences on a person’s ethical behavior at work may come from sources.
A environmental B organizational C personal D a、b、and c
(8)The possible reasons for going international in business include the quest for
A increased profits B new markets C lower labor costs D all of these
(9)A is an example of an operational plan in a business firm.
A benchmark B strategy C forecast D marketing plan
(10)Organizational policies establish
A precise action guidelines
B broad action guidelines
C flexible budgets
D zero-based budgets
(11).First-line supervisors spend most of their time working on plans.
A long-range B short-range C strategic D standing
(12).An organization that is downsizing to reduce costs is implementing a grand strategy of
A growth B cost differentiation C retrenchment D stability
(13)An organization chart shows the structure of an organization.
A personal B impersonal C formal D informal
(14)Representative of decision school is step of the staffing process
A Taylor B Drucker C Fayol D Simon
(15)The manager’s responsibilities for communication include acting in the role of
A monitor B disseminator C spokesperson D all of these
(16)What does TQC stand for______.
A time quality cost B time quality control
C total quality control D total quality cost
(17)The three criteria of an effective negotiation are quality, cost, and .
A harmony B timeliness C acceptability D durability
(18)In organization development, both and goals are important.
A task, maintenance B management, labor
C outcome, process D profit, market share
(19) An effective manager is one who achieves both high performance outcomes and high _____ among the people doing the required work.
A turnover B effectiveness C satisfaction D stress
(20) The father of organization theory is .
A Taylor B Drucker C Weber D Simon
(21)The father of operation management theory is .
A Simon B Adam Smith C Fayol D Drucker
(22) As a science, Management has ____ years’ history
A100 B 5000 C 200 D 3000
(23) X-Theory/Y- theory is put forward by the ____.
A Adams B Herzberg C McGregor D Fayol
(24)The world's first CEO is____ __
A Herzberg B Francis C Robbins D Welch
(25) Control theory was proposed in ____.
A1948 B 1946 C1951 D1958
(26)Good organizing ____.
A clarifies who is supposed to do what
B identifies who is in charge of whom
C establishes official channels of communication
D a, b and c
(27) The history of management can be traced _____ years ago.
A 100 B 5000 C 6000 D 3000
(28) PDCA was put forward by _____.
A Weber B Daiming C Mintzberg D Katz
(29) A manager who says “ Because I am the boss you must do what I ask” is relying on ____ power.
A reward B legitimate C expert D referent
(30)The time limit of short-term plan is _ _year.
A 1~2 B within one C 2~3 D over 3
(31)Performance efficiency is a measure of ______ associated with task accomplishment.
A resource cost B goal specificity C product quality D product quantity
(32) When people perform in a situation as they are expected to, this maybe due to the _____ effect.
A Hawthorne B Mayo C contingency D open systems
(33) Linear programming and queuing theory are examples of techniques found in the _____ approach to management.
A classical B quantitative C bureaucratic organization D modern
(34)The field of operations management is primarily concerned with an organization’s _____ processes.
A input B transformation C output D performance appraisal
(35)Among the social responsibility concerns facing organizations today are such problems as _____.
A quality of education B urban and rural poverty C crime in the cities D all of these
(36)A _____ is a foreign firm that operates with special privileges in Mexico in return for agreeing to employ Mexico labor.
A keiretsu B maquiladora C jacaranda D zapatista
(37)A common direct investment strategy for going international is _____.
A exporting B joint venture C licensing D global sourcing
(38)A manager’s failure to administer a late-to-work policy the same way for everyone is an ethical violation of _____ justice.
A ethical B moral C distributive D procedural
(39) The most progressive organizational response to its corporate social responsibility is a/an _____ strategy.
A accommodative B defensive C proactive D defensive
(40)The use of expert opinions by business leaders is an example of _____ forecasting.
A qualitative B quantitative C econometric D statistical
(41) A good performance objective is _____.
A open ended with no deadline B nonspecific C unattainable D targeted on a key result
(42) An important purpose of strategic planning is to give an organization a _____ in the marketplace.
A clear structure B competitive edge C cash cow D strategic alliance
(43) In porter’s model of competitive strategy, the three generic strategies include _____
A divestiture B market penetration C focus D diversity
(44) A problem is a discrepancy between a/an _____ situation and a desired situation.
A future B past C actual D planned
(45) A/an _____ thinker approaches problems in a rational and analytic fashion.
A systematic B intuitive C internal D external
(46) Good organizing _____.
A clarifies who is supposed to do what B identifies who is in charge of whom
C establishes official channels of communication D a, b and c
(47) “Tall” organizations tend to have long chains of command and _____ spans of control.
A wide B narrow C informal D centralized
(48) The production method characteristic of an oil refinery is a good example of what Woodward referred to as the _____ technology.
A intensive B continuous-process C mass-production D small-batch
(49) A/an _____ organizational design works best in _____ environments.
A flexible, stable B organic, uncertain C mechanistic, dynamic D adaptive, certain
(50) Workers in a compressed work week typically work 40 hours in _____ days.
A 3 B 4 C 5 D a flexible number of
1. The role of quantitative analysis is unimportant in management today.
2. Management is only a science, not an art.
3. An organization’s regulators are part of its specific environment.
4. Entrepreneurial behavior is not possible within large organizations.
5. A self-managing team is a form of job enrichment for groups.
6. Organizations today should not utilize job simplification.
7. A good leader will always be a good manager.
8. The ego need is the highest level need in Maslow’s need hierarchy
9. Effective team leaders accept the status quo and avoid changing things.
10. Budgets allocate resources to activities.
11. Managers usually work at a slow and leisurely pace.
12. Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is part of contingency.
13. Management is not a science, but an art.
14. Gantt chart is used even today.
15. Treating everyone the same regardless of race or gender is an issue of distributive
16. Planning is a form of time management.
17. Lack of participation is a common failure of process in strategic planning.
18. Organizing is the most important management function.
19. Planning is the most important management function.
20. There is no relation between management and leadership.
21. CAD-CAM is beginning to lose importance in high-technology manufacturing.
22. Keiretsu are long-term alliances that link Japanese businesses to one another.
23. Treating someone the same regardless of race or gender is an issue of distributive
24. Effective communication is always efficient.
25. The only important norm in a work group is the performance norm.
1.the nature of management
2.Positive research method
3. Normative research method
4.Management of general environment
5.Elements of an organization
7.Telphi forecasting method
8.the hypothesis of the nature of human being
9.the key points of the definition of management
10.the functions of management
11.Social functions of morality
12.contents of interpersonal relationship
14.Benefits of making a plan
16.Mclelland’s three needs theory
17.key traits of future leader
18.Contents of organizational culture
19. types of career
20. Method of uncertainty type Decision
1.On Taylor's scientific management
2.On Maslow's hierachy of needs and Alderfer's ERG thery
3.On Alderfer's ERG and Mclelland’s three needs theory
4.On Fayol's general administration theory
5.On learning organazation
6.On Webber's organization
7.On contemporary management trends
|发表评论 - 不要忘了输入验证码哦！|